How To Matain Human Hair Wig Soft ?
But after using it for a while, Do you have a human hair wig is feeling dry and tangled? Is your natural hair wigs get tricky and difficult to manage? These problems are really frustrating!
It is actually because human hair wigs do not have natural scalp oil to keep hair regularly moisturized. So how to make a human wig soft again?
Why A Human Hair Becomes Dry & Stiff
As avid wearers of lace wigs, we inevitably face issues such as why wigs become dry and stiff. The reason this happens is simply that the hair is not growing naturally from the scalp. Another major cause of damage to the epidermis.
There are many different factors that can cause this to happen:
1. Hair does not grow from the scalp and therefore loses natural oil. Hair that loses natural oils will slowly become dry and tangled.
2. Hard water exposure can cause them to become dry or damaged hair extensions fade.
3. Damaged cuticles can cause tangles and dry hair. Healthy cuticles are smooth and closed, and open cuticles entangle with each other, resulting in tangled hair.
4. Prolonged direct sunlight can damage the cuticle of the hair, weaken the protective layer of the hair, and cause the hair to be brittle.
5. Frequent use of hot tools (blow dryers, straighteners, curling rods) damaged hair kernels.
6. The corrosive nature of chemicals can damage the epidermis. Bleaches and hair dyes corrode the stratum corneum.
7. Exposure to seawater can damage hair like hard water and chlorine.
8. Use a towel to absorb the moisture above the wig. Do not rub hard.
9. Quality is the main factor that leads to wig loss and tangles in human hair. Poor quality human wigs will have a lot of falling and tangled hair.
How do I make human hair wigs soft again?
Now you know why the wigs are entangled! Follow me next, this is the way to get your wig out of this situation and rejuvenate, making the look and feel fresh.
- Moisturizing Conditioner
- Deep Conditioner
- Moroccan Argan Oil
- Wig Comb
- Shower Cap
- Thermal Protector Spray
- Wig Brush
Step 1: Comb your hair
Brushing your hair can help prevent tangling so that your hair won’t become matted down the road. When your hair extensions are wet, it is better to use a wide-toothed comb to comb from the bottom and on up. Not only will it remove the tangles more efficiently, but you will also protect your hair from tearing and damage.
Step 2: Pre Wash Your Wig
Give your person a wig for conditioning. Use the following oils to apply natural oils over the entire length, Moroccan Argan Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Grape-Seed Oil.
Plus moisturizing conditioner, and leave under the shower cap for at least 30 minutes.
Step3: Washing your wig
Wash your hair with a moisturizing shampoo. Carefully clean the scalp between the tracks with your fingers and rinse thoroughly. Avoid using sulfate products to wash wigs.
Step4: Moisturize your Wig
After washing, remember to use some moisturizing conditioner on the top to the end of the wig. Gently comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb or fingers.
Step5: Condition Your Wig
Apply deep conditioner and let stand for 15 minutes or more. Put on a shower cap to absorb heat and help with conditioning.
Comb your hair and let it air dry for about 15 to 20 minutes. Apply moisturizer over the entire length. Makes hair hydrated and less prone to tangling and falling out.
Step6: Dry Your Wig
It is best to let the wig dry naturally. The correct method is to pat the wig lightly with a towel, hang the wig on the wig holder after absorbing moisture, and air dry in a cool and ventilated place.
Step7: Tips When You Sleep
Friction between the human hair wig and the pillowcase can cause the wig to become curled and tangled. We recommend that you wear a satin scarf on your hair or use a silk pillowcase to avoid tangling and wigging.
Step8：Reduced calorie setting tool
You try different hairstyles and want to change the texture and color of the wig. However, for example, perm tools and curlers can damage human hair. If you really want to redesign your wig, it’s best to apply a thermal protector or thermal spray to its wig to effectively protect it from harm.