How to Part Your Wig to Fit Your Faceshape?
Do you know what’s your faceshape? Round Face? Oval Face ? Square Face ? Heart Face ? Diamond Face ? or Oblong Face ? Do you know what part of wigs fit your faceshape to make your hairs and face looks charming! Aupres Wholesale Virgin Hair Vendors tell you the following knowleges, tell you how to part your wigs to fit your faceshape!
There are 3 Types of Hair Part: Center or Middle Part, Off-center Part And Side Part
1. Center or middle part
This is one of the hair parts that’s easiest to achieve. It’s ideal for people with round faces because it elongates them. The attention shifts to the center and away from the side. It creates symmetry. Those who part their hair in the middle are said to have a balanced, even-tempered personality.
2. Off-Center Part
Off-Center Part is a good option for women who want the center part, but would like it to look less severe. It’s ideal if you want to offset a strong feature on your face. It’s also great for women with a square face shape as it adds depth. Much like the center part, women who are sporting this style are flexible and balanced.
To part your hair off-center, using a rattail comb and part 1 to 2 cm away from the center or from the bridge of your nose. You can texturize each side using a scrunching product or make the ends wavy.
3. Side Part
The side part is the type of hair part that works with all face shapes. You can part it to your left or to your right and it will still look good on you. To create a natural look, you can finger through your hair to create the side part and see where it falls. You have the option to blow up one side for volume and tuck the other side behind your ear for a classic look. Switching sides often is also a trick to volumize hair and conceal thinning.
A more dramatic version of this is the deep side part. It’s used to highlight your best features like your cheekbones or eyes.
4. Zigzag Part
Zigzag is a fun, outgoing type of hair part that creates that “I woke up like this” look. Zigzag is great for concealing baby hair and adding definition and texture. To create this look, use the corner of the comb to make a straight part then crisscross as you comb through your hairline. A less casual variation is the diagonal cut, where you part your hair diagonally across to the crown of your head. This also adds volume to your hair.
Zigzag Part Hair Wig
No matter which type of the hair part, we can part it in a same way, just in a different place, so by following the steps below, you can create a part by yourself correctly.
5 STEPS TO CREATE A CLEAN AND BEAUTIFUL PART
1. Comb all your hair back away from your face by a paddle brush.
2. Prepare a comb with wider teeth on one end and closer teeth on the other end, and lay the comb down place the beginning where you want it to go, and use the end of the comb to part and it will give you a nice and clean parting.
3. Wet your hair, and again follow the last step to make sure all the hair in the direcetions you want, and let it dry like that, or blow dry each side from the roots, and do make sure to set your blow-dryer in a low heart setting, as we don’t want to burn the wig lace. And then put two clips on each side for 5-10 minutes, and then take them away.
4. And if you want your hair one side flat and one side volume, when in a side part, just add a bit of volume with the blow dryer and a roller brush to one side, and leave the other side as it is.
5. Don’t forget to finishing with a hairspray, or some styling cream, or anything like that to tame the flyaways and keep it in place.
Diamond face shape part of Wig
THE BEST PART FOR YOUR FACE
1. Round Face
For women with a round face shape, the best hair part is the center or side part. You can also do a deep side part. Both styles elongate the face and create symmetry. You’d want to create the effect of slimming your face.
2. Oval Face
Any type of hair part works well with an oval face because this shape is naturally symmetrical.
3. Square Face
You can highlight the best features of a square face with a center or an off-center part. The center part gives the illusion of a rounder face. An off-center part is an option for those who want to make their jaws look softer. A side part with bangs will also work to soften your look.
4. Heart Face
A deep side part works well with heart face shapes to take attention away from the chin line. It also helps make the cheekbones less severe. Off-center part would also work.
5. Diamond Face
Women with a diamond face shape tend to have a pronounced bone structure, so you can soften the look with a side part or an easy-going style like a zigzag part.
6. Oblong Face
A center or an off-center part works well with an oblong face shape to make it look rounder and less elongated. Adding bangs will also help to shorten the shape.