How To Make Your Eyes Appear Larger With False Eyelashes?
The desire of having more lashes is usually the main reason why people love to use false eyelashes. However, there are many other amazing reasons why one should try false eyelashes, of the them is because it can magically make your eyes look bigger than it really is!
Aupres Lashes – world famous Eyelash Vendors teach you how to to create an illusion of larger looking eyes. This small change was able to dramatically change the way your eyes look.
Here are the simple tips and steps on how to achieve larger looking eyes with false eyelashes:
1. Start off by applying dark eyeliner (by using our Liquid Eyeliner Glue Pen) to your upper lashline. This will allow the band of the false eyelashes to blend together so no sparse areas are seen after the lash has been applied.
2. Trim the Aupres Lashes Wholesale Mink Lashes style Dc18 to the length that is comfortable for you (leave about half a cm from the inner corners of your eyes).
3. Apply lash adhesive to the band, wait about 20 seconds or when it becomes tacky.
4. Attach the lash to the outer corner of your eyes first. For the inner portion, apply the lash band so it sits a little higher than your lash line.
5. You will notice that this technique will give a “lift” to the inner portion of your eyes creating an illusion of larger looking eyes.