Mink hairs are usually obtained from captive-bred minks, and then eyelash workers carefully select those mink hairs that fall off naturally at a length of 32-35mm, and ensure that each hair has a hair peak, so that complete mink eyelashes can be made.
13mm mink lashes
16mm mink lashes
20mm mink lashes
22mm mink lashes
25mm mink lashes
28-30mm mink lashes
How to wear
1. Compare the length of your eyeliner and cut off the excess eyeliner.
2. Put the special glue on the eyelashes, apply it evenly and thinly on the surface of the eyelashes, and let the glue dry for a while.
3. Use eyelash tweezers to clamp the root of the eyelashes, so that the eyeliner fits your upper eyelid, and adjust the position of the eyelashes at the same time to suit your dressing needs.
4. You can use an eyelash curler to gently clamp your true and false eyelashes to make them fit tightly.
5. If you still need it, you can apply some mascara, or add some eyeliner.
1. Remove the eyelashes after each wearing, wash off the residual glue with warm water and air dry naturally.
2. Then put the eyelashes back into the original eyelash tray and store in a cool, dry place.
3. Since mink eyelashes are made of natural hair, try to minimize the contact with water during use, otherwise the hair will easily become frizzy.